May 11, 2018
- They are focusing on sport betting as entry to market. However I don’t think they’ll expand from there
- The team doesn’t look amazing
- For an oracle coin, entry to market from sport betting makes a lot of sense.
- They have a huge red flag which is burning fees. They say it’ll increase the price of the token but it doesn’t actually provide any value to a person who bets. The person should not hold but use the tokens. Active deflationary system is actually really bad unless there is a really good reason to do it. Adding deflantionary system just to increase the prices doesn’t make sense. They want to grab store of value too but it’s just mehh. They say this is their main differentiator meaning they don’t understand business, economy, markets etc.
- I’m not sure how they are fixing oracles. This may need to be researched.
- Their competitors are every Oracle coin (Augur, aethernity etc.)
- They have “F*ck Yeah” written in their website banner. Really unprofessional.
Depending on N of M trusted masternodes has similar economic problems as using a subcurrency, like Augur’s rep for voting.
You have to pay enough in fees, so that the long term expected gains from fees exceeds the short term expected gains from cheating and robbing the market. Making the fees this high makes it too expensive to be a useful oracle
Zack from Amoveo
They sound like a bunch of kids trying to earn money doing ICOs