July 06, 2018
- TrustToken allows users to tokenize any asset. A user must use an escrow to
tokenise their assets. The escrow then mints new coins in a smartcontract
representing the asset.
- A tokenized asset must have a way to give dividends.
- A user who owns TrustToken can stake their tokens to an asset to gain % of the
- TrustToken is ERC20 and the tokenized assets in TrustPlatform will be on
- First asset to be backed by TrustToken is TrueUSD.
- TrueUSD is a competitor of Tether. Tether is somewhat shady and notorious.
Whenever someones stakes their TrustToken to TrueUSD, the token owner will
earn dividend based on the trading fees of TrueUSD.
- Stable coins are one of the biggest markets of the future. Tokenized assets
can represent $256 Trillion.
- The team hasn’t done anything spectacular in the past, however, they have
executed really well working on TrueUSD. They seem to be capable of executing a
project this big.
- Once TrustToken is owned, it’s best to research to projects where TrustTokens
can be staked. Otherwise, the benefit of the coin will be decreased
- TrustToken value will increase based on the dividend the token can provide.
More tokenized assets means more probability of an asset with higher dividends.
Huge market, still really early, team is capable of executing. Might win Stable Coin market