July 07, 2018
- ICO price was $3.6, current trading price is $0.19
- They market the coin like Sether is solving Facebook & Google being marketing
monopolies but in reality they are doing influencer marketing which is a totally
- They don’t have any useful code open-source:
- “Sether is an oracle service” is written on their white paper. They’ve also
written that there needs to be a trusted oracle service in a few places on
their white paper. This means that when people use their smart contracts they
will need to trust the Sether team. There are many centralized tools that
solve the same problem.
- They have just put an extra layer with smart contracts. This is done better as
a centralized system.
Using centralized influencer marketing tools is better than using Sether.