June 17, 2018
- Nexo takes your btc, eth and they give loans in $ values.
- It is similar to using leverage in trading. But you’re able to use the extra leverage on other investments in the mean time.
- They have interest rates on each month of your loan.
- Nexo is used to decrease interests by using it as collateral or as loan payments.
- Nexo token holders are paid dividends from 30% of the revenue.
- Thus the nexo token is more like BNB token where it is used in a centralized system.
- Ranked 130 with mcap $100M
- Michael Arrington (co founder of techchrunch) is their advisor
- They are centralized, you need to continue trusting them.
- CEO doesn’t look awesome, but okay.
- We can invest according to the growth of nexo platform: https://www.reddit.com/r/Nexo/comments/8phfdz/where_to_obtain_stats_about_nexo_platform/ but they haven’t opensourced any of their data thus we as investors have no idea wether the platform will grow or not
- Founder seems to be a shill business guy type. Where I wouldn’t trust doing business with him. (unlike CZ, founder of Binance)
- In CEO’s talk he invites a pretty girl on stage to explain some parts of the token. (he should be doing all of that by himself, huge red flag) https://youtu.be/UC8sJ0lu5YY?t=584
- They are too shiny in marketing but we don’t know if their business is working because they haven’t shared their data.
- From what I have seen there is a high probability that people don’t use their product.
- I’ve tried to get their data from social media, emailed them etc, no luck.