May 08, 2018
- Is prone to MITM attacks. Can implement 3 hop like Tor but will be expensive
- Discovery service will be shit on Blockchain. It’ll cost too much gas. Hard problem to solve.
- Public Ledger will hold every single payment you did. It’s equal to ISP/Government seeing all your logs but instead of Government everyone can see it. Need ring-sginatures to fix this.
- It does not provide any protections against Governments. Tor like features might be implemented but will take forever to build.
- The team hasn’t answered any of these problems that I’m aware of.
- Team does not have security engineer.
- The idea is great. Execution is meh. They probably need 5-7 years of development to be competitive
- White paper is non technical. Almost 0 privacy related stuff.
Needs at least 6-8 years development to be useful. Shitcoin