July 14, 2018
- Using Proof of Resource (POR) storage space, CPU, bandwidth and online time.
- Team focused on too technical stuff and not much on users.
- Idea is still not very clear after so many years.
- The idea concept might be too big to be feasible.
- They are actually still coding the product.
- Team is pretty responsive and helpful.
- They’re working since 2014 and still hasn’t launched.
- The teams work seems to have started in 2006. Same problem but in a different way.
- Checked Github and engineers only work weekdays.
- There are lots of Indians in the team. The rest are Scott and British.
- No one impressive except CTO with 14K SO points, which is semi impressive.
- Written in Rust, good choice.
- At some point they’ve rewritten everything in Rust instead of keeping in C++.
- Team has been thinking about this problem and this space for more than a decade.
- Team is actually working and supporting the community.
- Idea is a direct competitor to a lot of web3 companies.
- CEO is Scottish and his talk is harder to understand than an Indian.
- Team isn’t impressive.
- They’re taking a very very long time making this.
They had their time to execute, it seems like they’re not going anywhere.