June 17, 2018
- KuCoin Shares MarketCap/DailyVolume = 30M/37M = 0.81
- Huobi Token MarketCap/DailyVolume = 285M/800M = 0.35
- Binance Coin MarketCap/DailyVolume = 1.8B/1.2B = 1.5
- Bibox Token MarketCap/DailyVolume = 168M/178M = 0.94
- Cryptopia Fee Shares Token MarketCap/DailyVolume = 1.4M/7M = 0.2
- Cobinhood MarketCap/DailyVolume = 22MB/800K = 27.5
- 0x MarketCap/DailyVolume = 685M/3M = 228x
- Bridge Coin MarketCap/DailyVolume = 50M/1M = 50x
- Aurora Dao MarketCap/DailyVolume = 20M/10M = 2x
- Waves MarketCap/DailyVolume = 450M/5M = 90x
- Bitshares MarketCap/DailyVolume = 570M/1M = 570x
- Stellar MarketCap/DailyVolume = 5.4B/160K = 33750x
Stellar isn’t only a dex but many other things as well thus it is normal for it to have such a high ratio.
- Huobi token is in the same category as binance, kucoin, bibox thus it wouldn’t be too far off to say that it easily has the potential to increase 2x+
- Huobi token will also be used the same way as BNB though since they aren’t claiming they are making a dex and has less hype around it, it is normal for it not to be as valuable or as hyped as bnb.
- When I trade on huobi it doesn’t take my HT as trading fee yet.
It is currently undervalued and it wouldn’t be a false assumption if it increased 2x in price according to the market.