May 10, 2018
- 18m coins premined and 2m coin left for mining
- Uses a bunch of technologies to be private. It’s not more private than Monero.
- They airdrop constantly
- They do good marketing
- They are trying to get stores use deep onion which is their entry to market however privacy coin = banned coins for governments. Stores will probably not accept privacy coins.
- Their marketcap seems low compared to other privacy coins in this level
- They seem to have a bigger community than expected
They shill a lot but I don’t see a clear path to market domination.