June 23, 2018
- They say they have a high scalable blockchain which there is no proof of. Probably a fork of some other blockchain.
- Normal people will be able to create daaps by paying for dev codes.
- They will opensource their code in Q3 2018
- Their whitepaper is a business plan not a white paper. But it is written well.
- They’ve made similar tools (mostly saas) before in earlier companies.
- Ben Gorlic (CTO) has worked in blockstream and cloudmining company before this. Blockstream is the #1 company which has contributed to bitcoin code.
- They are saying that developers will create codes & then other devs will pay these devs for their codes. I don’t see that happening.
- Their UI looks shitty, it looks easier to code than to use their tool.
- The founders aren’t awesome. They are medicore business guys who don’t look capable of creating breakthrough tech.
- Ben Gorlic (CTO) has not contributed to bitcoin code directly.
- They need to be building these tools as centralized systems on top of the current blockchains, not create their own blockchains.