May 11, 2018
- ERC20 token
- They haven’t been doing a lot of coding in the past year but in the past month they have updated all of the repos.
- Finished their ICO in Feb’17(raised $5M)
- They say that they are building a stable token called Labor hour which is semi-centralized which will be used to pay the freelancers.
- Founder have put himself as Advisor to SingularityNet, but on singularity net website he isn’t listed, I emailed singularity team they approved him being advisor.
- They have put the techs they have used for their dapps as partners in their site. (ex: waves, ethereum, 0x..). It is like me using AWS and putting Amazon as partners. (Huge red flag)
- Telegram has 55k members (skycoin 8k) has 1/100 of activity that skycoin has
- 2k subs on reddit, almost 0 activity
- Means they haven’t been able to build a community for 1 year
Shitcoin, but they’ve started marketing more agressively the past month thus there can be an increase in the price if they succeed. If they don’t it’ll be a waste. So it would only be a gamble according to their marketing skills.