February 28, 2018
- Improvement on Ethereum with scientific philosophy and research input.
- The system can be upgraded with soft forks.
- Aimed to use in academy, government, companies.
- Can add new layers and update the blockchain.
- Minting coins, should need to be checked, is it minted to the company or token holders?
- Team does weekly reports on their progress.
- Founder ex-CEO of Ethereum & ex-CEO of Bitshares.
- Has an army of PhDs.
- Chief scientist has more than 100 papers related to cryptography since 2001. At least 5 papers a year, lately 10+ papers a year.
- “Why” part in their website shows a lot of work and incredible openness to the community.
- Seems to have an investment firm in the holding companies. Not sure if this is good or bad.
- Team also works to maintain Ethereum Classic because forking is against blockchain philoshopy.
- Roadmap in their web page shows incredible openness with percentage completeness.
- The team creates and publishes pioneering research moving the who field forward.
- Created the first peer reviewed mathmatically proven PoS on large scale called Ouroboros.
- Uses purely functional Haskell, this makes code harder to write but very bug free, ideal for blockchains. Seriously this choice alone makes the protocol 10x safer. But a few times harder.
- Has the strongest team in any blockchain project.
- Will implement popular programming languages so it is expected to have more potential developers making dApps.
- Can possibly kill Ethereum and take its place.
- Trying to dethrone the market leader Ethereum. Hard to achieve network effects.
Most transparent blockchain. Smartest team gathered. I expect great things from the culture & intelligence around this coin. A must have for every portfolio.