May 17, 2018
- ERC20 token
- They plan on doing ICOs for shopping malls and other real estates. So people can buy & trade a fraction of the mall.
- The coin price is 20% of the ico price where ICO happened in 1 Nov ‘17
- They push new code about once a week.
- They seem to be more focused on regulatory things than the actual tech.
- Their white paper looks very legit (work has been put in to it)
- In telegram the admin said when they finalize the regulatory problems they will update the site and then do the product release which I think will probably increase the token price by a lot.
- Up until the ICO they tweeted daily after the ICO they tweet once a month
- They are far behind their road map but have not updated their road map.
- They go to blockchain events take pics with famous people. This shows they don’t consider themselves as one of them but see celebrities as higher people. Thus decreases their chance of becoming one of those people.
- The method of tokenizing a proprety goes like this: They buy a property, put it in to a special purpose company, then tokenize that company. I’m not sure why ATL is needed here.
- It might be better if they just tokenize properties without having their own coin. Thus they become a service company.
- Emailed Maxim(https://github.com/xlab) who implemented their node: https://github.com/AtlantPlatform/atlant-go . He said that he is a freelancer who is working on atlant and another project at the time. And his hourly rate is $40.
We need to have digital assets tokenized before having real estates tokenized. They are too early. Also I’m not sure if the team can handle the challenge.