September 08, 2018
- In MTH Akroma is a sentient illusion. (So this might be a smart scam?)
- $236 is enough to setup a master node right now.
- Problem solving: Sustainable governance. // Coins don’t have this problem unless they are $100M+
- No ICO or presale.
- Planning to have smart contracts and oracles. //No theory states about how oracles will work.
- Fork of ethereum go. Kind of like LiteEthereum.
- Forked myetherwallet for their wallet.
- 50% + of the coins are currently being mined by a single pool.
- Hashrate 2300x lower than ETH. Marketcap 44000x lower than ETH.
- Hashrate 140x lower than ETC. Marketcap 2400x lower than ETC.
- Team is also building an exchange Kastle.pro, they’ll probably add it in there.
- Akroma somehow works with the Kastle exchange.
- Kasthe exchange has its own token too.
- Have not been adding features to main protocol for 15 days, have been working on wallets and other stuff instead.
- Nano Ledger support added recently.
Very low cap coin. Nano Ledger support might push the price up. But nothing intereting happening here.